New Features Added to NIIMBL Community Portal
October 18, 2017
Since its launch, we have continued to work on the NIIMBL Community Portal, expanding its capabilities and ensuring it provides relevant and up-to-date information for all NIIMBL members. We are excited to share some newly added features:
- Committee Members: A full roster of members for each of NIIMBL’s four committees is now available under the Committees section. Click the Committees button at the top of the page.
- Upcoming Events: You can now see a list of upcoming NIIMBL events including committee meetings, teaming events and our national meeting. We will also update this section with relevant biopharmaceutical industry events. Look for the Upcoming Events box on the right of the home screen or click Events button at the top.
- Membership Map: The home screen includes a map of all NIIMBL members color coded by tier level.
- Newest Members: The Newest Members box on the home page provides a convenient, at-a-glance view of the latest members to join NIIMBL. Click the organization’s name to view its full organization page including key NIIMBL contacts.
- NIIMBL Staff: You can now view a list of all NIIMBL staff with contact information. Go to the NIIMBL Staff button at the top of the page.
The NIIMBL Community Portal is an online resource for members to view the contact information, expertise, facilities, and research/workforce interests of other NIIMBL members. We encourage you to log in frequently and use this tool as you partner and form teams for project calls. If you need an account or assistance, please contact us at help@NIIMBL.org.